Wednesday 12 August 2015

So, there's this article...

....which was published at the end of last month by Akshatha Shetty on  Border Movement, and I would've posted about it here earlier, but I was so excited -pretty much floating in clouds ever since I read it- when it came out, and just needed sometime to absorb it first. I get all tingly and smiley whenever I think about it. Here ya go guys. Thank you so much, Akshatha, for the kind words. 

(Oh, and it took me a while to remember that the accompanying lines of poetry mentioned with the description of the track Dreaming were in the .pdf booklet I made when I was putting the evening/dreaming tracks together in a single package. You can download the whole thing here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2017, 2017

Yo fellow humans, how you doin'.  It's been a year since I updated this blog last... I guess I haven't really accomplishe...