Wednesday 1 October 2014

Tear drop

Anyone ever hear this beautiful song called "Teardrop" by Massive Attack? Although I am not an active listener of Massive Attack, this song caught my eye when my sister was on a House M.D. watching spree (it's the opening theme). The vocals are by Elizabeth  Fraser of the Cocteau Twins. She has a lovely, floaty dreamlike voice, and I guarantee you'll find yourself humming along. I've had this song stuck in my head for so long now. The lyrics, "...fearless on my breath.." particularly. The video is strange, yet it seems to really go with the song. Here are the lyrics.
  

                          

Teardrop - Massive Attack (Subtitulada) from José Luis on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. I really like it. It is my phone ringtone :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there :) I have it as my ringtone too!

      Delete

2017, 2017

Yo fellow humans, how you doin'.  It's been a year since I updated this blog last... I guess I haven't really accomplishe...