Tuesday 11 August 2015

Lights, malware and the sun

Hey folks!
So we're about four tracks into Aphelion, and we're still on the dark side of the orbit. But no worries! The end is all sunny. Aphelion is a process of moving towards the sun, amidst restlessness, aimless drifting and bad, bad days... really bad days. Or letting it find you, whichever way you want to look at it. Because, uhm, life isn't linear, it moves in circles, hence the stumbling upon old things again and again. The crashing headlong into the same blue. The whole one-step-forward-and-two-steps-back processes. 

Anyway, I am currently in the process of being obsessed with First Aid Kit. I was minding my own business, really, browsing around on the internet, looking up songs from way back when myspace was popular. And voila! This lovely article comes up, and I end up listening to The Lion's Roar.




I am also currently digging my merry way through the soundtrack of all three Lord of the Rings movies, It's wonderful to justturn it on, sit back, relax and daydream about Viggo Mortensen... I mean, going off on an adventure, fighting orcsies, and uh, hanging out with elves. 

This is also pretty awesome. Yes, I just discovered it.



Also, had plenty of adventures with removing malware from my laptop when I tried to install Halo from an unreliable source. That was fun. Lesson learnt: download from a less sketchy site. 

And that's all for now, I guess.
Later guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

2017, 2017

Yo fellow humans, how you doin'.  It's been a year since I updated this blog last... I guess I haven't really accomplishe...